Terms and Conditions
VISITORS TO THIS WEB SITE ARE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS”) SO PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING TO USE THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THESE TERMS, PLEASE CONTACT
Disclaimer of Warranties, Inaccuracies or Errors
1. Although Biggbull Industries Limited (“Biggbull”)tries to ensure that all information and recommendations, whether in relation to the products, services, facilities, offerings or otherwise (hereinafter “Information”) provided as part of this website is correct at the time of inclusion on the web site, Biggbull does not guarantee the accuracy of the Information. Biggbull makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of Information.
2. Biggbull makes no commitment to update or correct any Information that appears on the Internet or on this web site.
3. Information is supplied upon the condition that the persons receiving the same will make their own determination as to its suitability for their purposes prior to use or in connection with the making of any decision. No Information at this web site shall constitute an invitation to invest in Biggbull or any affiliates. Any use of this website or the Information is at your own risk. Neither Biggbull and Biggbull affiliates, nor their officers, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to, use of, or Biggbull upon, this website or the Information, or any website linked to this website.
4. Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation to use any product, process, equipment or formulation, in conflict with any patent, or otherwise and Biggbull makes no representation or warranty, express or implied that, the use thereof will not infringe any patent, or otherwise.
THIS WEBSITE/INFORMATION IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “WHERE-IS” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. BIGGBULL , FOR ITSELF AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDING MATERIALS, SERVICES, OR CONTENT TO THIS WEBSITE, MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, THE INFORMATION OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES TO WHICH THE INFORMATION REFERS. BIGGBULL WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING FROM OR CONNECTED WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, EVEN IF BIGGBULL HAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Biggbull companies have their own separate identities but in this web site we may sometimes use “Biggbull “, “RPL”, “Group”, “we” or “us” when we refer to Biggbull companies in general or where no useful purpose is served by identifying any particular Biggbull company.
1. Biggbull controls and operates this web site from India and makes no representation that the materials are appropriate or will be available for use in other locations. If you use this web site from outside the India, you are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
2. Biggbull has several websites offering products, services, content and various other functionalities (collectively the “Services”) to specific regions worldwide. The Services offered in one region may differ from those in other regions due to availability, local or regional laws, shipment and other considerations. Biggbull does not make any warranty or representation that a user in one region may obtain the Services from the Biggbull site in another region and Biggbull may cancel a user’s order or redirect a user to the site for that user’s region if a user attempts to order Services offered on a site in another region.
3. Information that Biggbull publishes on the World Wide Web may contain references or cross references to Biggbull products, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that Biggbull intends to announce such products, programs or services in your country. Consult your local Biggbull business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available to you.
Third Party Interaction and Links to Third Party Sites
1. In your use of the web site, you may enter into correspondence with, purchase goods and/or services from, or participate in promotions of advertisers or members or sponsors of the web site. Unless otherwise stated, any such correspondence, advertisement, purchase or promotion, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and/or services, and any other term, condition, warranty or representation associated with such correspondence, purchase or promotion, is solely between you and the applicable third party. You agree that Biggbull has no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such correspondence, purchase or promotion between you and any such third party.
2. This website may be linked to other websites on the World Wide Web that are not under the control of or maintained by Biggbull . Such links do not indicate any responsibility or endorsement on our part for the external website concerned, its contents or the links displayed on it. These links are provided only as a convenience, in order to help you find relevant websites, services and/or products that may be of interest to you, quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for your purposes. Biggbull is not responsible for the owners or operators of these websites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their websites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external web site to which this web site includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
1. This web site contains material, including text, graphics and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by Biggbull or have been licensed to Biggbull by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this web site. Biggbull retains copyright on all Information, including text, graphics and sound and all trademarks displayed on this web site are owned by Biggbull and used under licence by Biggbull affiliates.
1. You may :
- use and display the materials only on your personal computer only for personal use. Biggbull grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non- transferable license only for such use.
- print copies of the information on this site for your personal use and store the files on your computer for personal use.
1. You may not :
- copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), download, display, perform, reproduce, distribute, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site except as set out under “You may”. These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the web site;
- copy and distribute this information on any other server, or modify or re-use text or graphics on this system or another system. No reproduction of any part of the web site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or web site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other web site.
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the web site;
- link to this web site;
without our express written consent.
The Biggbull ‘ and all products and logos denoted with’ or ® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Biggbull or its affiliates. Biggbull trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not a Biggbull product or service.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Biggbull does not routinely monitor your postings to the web site but reserves the right to do so. However, in our efforts to promote good citizenship within the Internet community, if Biggbull becomes aware of inappropriate use of the web site or any of its Services, Biggbull will respond in any way that, in its sole discretion, Biggbull deems appropriate. You acknowledge that Biggbull will have the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal, as well as any information it receives of such illegal conduct. When requested, Biggbull will co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Internet.
2. Submissions and unauthorized use of any materials contained on this web site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, certain communications statutes and regulations and other applicable laws and regulations. You alone are responsible for your actions or the actions of any person using your user name and/or password. As such, you shall indemnify and hold Biggbull and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and business partners harmless from and against any and all loss, costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred in relation to, arising from, or for the purpose of avoiding, any claim or demand from a third party that your use of the web site or the use of the web site by any person using your user name and/or password (including without limitation your participation in the posting areas or your Submissions) violates any applicable law or regulation, or the rights of any third party. Biggbull reserves the right to terminate access to this web site at any time and without notice. Further this limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these Terms. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials.
3. Biggbull may at any time revise the Terms by updating the then-current version thereof posted on this web site. By using this web site, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page of this web site to determine the most current version of the Terms to which you are bound. Certain provisions of the Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this web site.
4. Biggbull may change the format and content of this web site at any time. Biggbull may suspend the operation of this web site for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
6. If you have a question or complaint, please contact us at corporate office. Biggbull reserves all other rights
Undertaking, representation and covenants of the user: When using this web site, you expressly undertake, represent and covenant that you shall not:
1. Restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying this web site, including without limitation by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of this web site;
2. Transmit any information or software that contains a virus, worm, time bomb, Trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component;
3. Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial or unlawful purposes, the Materials or any portion thereof, your right to use this web site, or your right to access any services offered or made available on or through this web site.
4. Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in this web site or on any material downloaded from the web site;
5. Submit particulars that you do not have the right or authority to submit under any law or any contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as trade secrets and confidential information);
6. Post or transmit to or from this web site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, offensive or other similar material;
7. Use the web site to conduct, or solicit the performance of, any unlawful activity or other activity which infringes the rights of others;
8. Interfere with or disrupt the web site or any services provided thereon or thereby, or any servers or networks connected to the web site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the web site;
9. Frame or mirror any part of the web site without Biggbull ‘s prior written authorization;
10. Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the web site or the Materials provided on this web site; or
11. Violate any law, regulation or contract.
12. You will not impersonate any person or entity, misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, or misrepresent the origin of any content posted on or distributed through the Site.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Biggbull , its and their Affiliates and any of its and their directors, employees, advisors, suppliers, advertisers, agents or sponsors harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees) or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (i) your breach of these Terms and Conditions; (ii) your violation of the undertaking, representation and covenants mentioned above; and/or (iii) your activities in connection with this web site.
In the event any provision of these terms and conditions is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable such provision shall be deemed to have been deleted from these terms and conditions, while the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. Biggbull ‘s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither shall the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of these terms and conditions.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at Delhi, India for the resolution of all such disputes.