Wow Skin Science Lavender Essential Oil, 15ml
- Brand Wow Skin Science
- Ideal For Men & Women
- Country of Origin India
- Manufacturer Kapco International Limited
- Packing Type Container
- Scent Lavender
- Item Form Oil
- Item Weight 15 ml
- Skin Types All Skin Type
- Hair Types All Hair Types
ABOUT THIS ITEM
- This oil can be used to help fade scars and blemishes; and balance skin.
- This oil with its fresh, calming aroma helps deal with mood swings and irritated mental state.
- Since it has a calming effect on the mind, this oil also helps in getting restful sleep.
- Lavender oil can be used to soothe irritated scalp and soften dry hair. It helps restore hair’s lost shine.
- Dermatologically Tested
- 100% Genuine Product
- Easy to Use
HOW TO USE
- SKIN & HAIR: Add 3 drops per 10 mL of your regular moisturizer. Use this blend on your skin to firm up sagging skin, and even fight puffiness of the face. Helps minimize the signs of aging. Add few drops to your face wash and use the blend to wash acne-prone skin. Its astringent properties help control excess sebum. Blend 3 drops per 10 mL of shampoo or hair oil for healthier scalp and dandruff-free hair. Helps improve roots health, stimulating better growth.
- FOR BODY:Blend 3 drops in 10 mL carrier oil like coconut, olive or almond oil. Massage on achy joints and sore muscles for pain relief Blend 3 drops per 10 mL carrier oil. Massage over abdominal area for indigestion relief, and to fight menstrual cramps. A soak in bathwater infused with this oil helps fight sluggishness of the mind and body. It helps rejuvenate.
- FOR HOME:Add 2-3 drops to water in a diffuser to infuse your home with a reviving, rejuvenating ambience. Helps awaken your senses. Diffuse 2-3 drops of this oil in your study room to increase energy levels, relieve nervous exhaustion and mental fatigue.
WOW Skin Science Lavender Essential Oil has a fresh, floral aroma that calms and relaxes the mind. Lavender essential oil is popular in aromatherapy for its wellness benefits. It is known for its antiseptic, analgesic, calmative, and deodorant properties. It helps soothe anxiety and headaches. This oil is known to have a cooling effect for migraines. It is beneficial in soothing skin, preventing scarring (especially post-burn scarring) and balancing skin’s texture. It also helps to promote hair growth and acts as a natural moisturizer to soften the hair. It is a very popular additive for skin and hair care.
|Dimensions||17 × 10 × 5 cm|
- Store Name: Saral Enterprises
- Vendor: Saral Enterprises
B-63 Green Fields, Colony
- No ratings found yet!