Westinghouse MC45B3A-DR Mixer Grinder with 3 Jars
- Net Weight 3.8 Kg
- Brand Westinghouse
- Manufacturer Westinghouse
- Model Name MC45B3A-DR
- Product Warranty 2 Years
- Colour White
- Generic Name Mixer Grinder
- Power 450W
- Shock-proof elegant design body
- 3 speed with pulse
- 1.2L SS liquidizer jar
- 800ml SS dry grinding jar
- 400 ml SS chutney jar
- Cord winder for proper cord storage
- Overload protector
- Power: 450W
- Voltage 240V
- Warranty 2 Year
How to Use Liquidizer Jar
- This jar can be used for grinding items like soaked rice and dal batter grinding, liquidizing for fruit juices,
- soups, cocktails, milkshakes, purees etc. the minimum capacity is 1/3 of the jar and maximum capacity is ½ of the jar.
- Fill the jar with the solids to be liquidized such as tomatoes. Fit the jar on to the main unit.
- Place the lid on the jar.
- If needed more water can be added. Now switch on the mixer for one minute and you will get finally
- blended juices and purees.
- If ingredients need to be stirred during wet grinding of rice and dal batter, stop mixer, insert spatula and stir.
How to Use D G Jar (Available in 3 jar model only)
- This jar can be used for grinding black pepper, roasted coffee seeds, turmeric, coriander, red chilies
- The jar should not be filled more than ½ the total capacity.
- Ensure that the jar is absolutely clean and dry.
- Fill the jar with the ingredients. Place the lid on the top of the jar and fit the jar on the main unit.
- Grind at low speeds for about 15 seconds and then move to higher speeds.
- During turmeric grinding first break it into smaller pieces before starting grinding.
How to Use Chutnev Jar
- This jar can be used to grind small quantities of Dhania, coconut, green chilies, etc. and chutney
- The jar must be filled up to the blade level. The jar should not be filled more than ‘A of the jar capacity.
- Put the ingredients into the chutney jar.
- Add a small quantity of water during chutney grinding.
- Put the lid on the top of the jar and fit the jar into the main unit.
- Stir the ingredients if necessary during grinding.
- The ingredients to be ground should not be too large. Cut/break ingredients into small pieces.
|Dimensions||38 × 30 × 40 cm|
- Store Name: Saral Enterprises
- Vendor: Saral Enterprises
- Address: B-63 Green Fields, Colony
- No ratings found yet!